Advantages of plastic floor:
1. Green environmental protection: PVC floor (plastic floor) is the main raw material used, PVC is environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources, it has been widely used in people's daily life, such as tableware, medical infusion bags, etc., its environmental protection is not to worry about. Among them, the main component of stone floor is natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements detected by the state authority, and is a new type of green floor decoration material.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: PVC flooring (plastic flooring) is only 2-3 mm thick, and its weight per square meter is only 2-3 KG, which is less than 10% of the common floor materials. In high-rise buildings, there are incomparable advantages for load-bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the reconstruction of old buildings.
3. Super abrasion resistance: PVC floor (plastic floor) surface has a special transparent abrasion resistance layer processed by high technology, its abrasion resistance can reach 300,000 revolutions. In the traditional floor materials, the wear-resistant reinforced wood flooring has only 13,000 revolutions, and the good reinforced wood flooring has only 20,000 revolutions. The super-strong wear-resistant layer specially treated on the surface fully guarantees the excellent wear resistance of the floor materials. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of PVC floor (plastic floor) can be used for 3-5 years under normal conditions according to its thickness. The thickness of the wear-resistant layer directly determines the service time of the PVC floor (plastic floor). The standard test results show that the wear-resistant layer is 0.5. 5 mm thick wear-resistant floor can be used under normal conditions for more than 5 years, 0.7-0.8 mm plastic floor can be used for more than 8-10 years, so it is ultra-strong wear-resistant. Because of its super abrasion resistance, PVC flooring (plastic flooring) is more and more popular in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, transportation and other places with large traffic.
4. High elasticity and super impact resistance: PVC floor (plastic floor) is soft, so it has good elasticity. Under the impact of heavy objects, it has good elasticity recovery. Coiled floor has better soft and elasticity. Its feet feel comfortable is called "soft gold of floor materials". At the same time, PVC floor (plastic floor) has strong impact resistance. For the impact damage of heavy objects, it has strong elastic recovery and will not cause damage. Excellent PVC flooring (plastic flooring) can minimize the damage of the ground to the human body and disperse the impact on the foot. The latest research data show that after the excellent PVC flooring (plastic flooring) is laid in the space with a large flow of people, the rate of falls and injuries is reduced by nearly 70% compared with other flooring.
5. Super anti-skid: The wear-resistant layer on the surface of PVC floor (plastic floor) has special anti-skid property, and compared with ordinary ground materials, PVC floor (plastic floor) feet feel more astringent in the case of sticky water, and it is not easy to slide to, that is, the more water the more astringent. Therefore, the preferred ground decoration materials are airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools and other public places with high public safety requirements, which have been very popular in China in recent years.
6. Fire-proof and flame-retardant: Qualified PVC floor (plastic floor) fire-proof index can reach B1 level, B1 level that is to say, fire-proof performance is excellent, second only to stone. PVC floor (plastic floor) itself does not burn and can prevent burning; high-quality PVC floor (plastic floor) when passively ignited smoke will never cause harm to the human body, will not produce toxic and harmful gases (according to the figures provided by the security department: 95% of the people injured in the fire are. It is caused by toxic smoke and gases produced during combustion.
7. Waterproof and moisture-proof: PVC floor (plastic floor) is not afraid of water because its main component is vinyl resin, which has no affinity with water. As long as it is not immersed for a long time, it will not be damaged; and it will not mildew because of high humidity.
8. Sound-absorbing and noise-proof: PVC floor (plastic floor) can not be compared with ordinary floor materials, its sound-absorbing effect can reach 20 decibels, so in quiet environments such as hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, theatres and so on, choose PVC floor (plastic floor), you no longer need to knock for high-heeled shoes and the ground sound. Influencing your thinking and worrying, PVC floor (plastic floor) can provide you with a more comfortable and humane living environment.
9. Antimicrobial properties: PVC flooring (plastic flooring) surface has been treated with special antimicrobial treatment, and some excellent PVC flooring (plastic flooring) surface has also added special antimicrobial agents, which have strong killing capacity and inhibition of bacterial reproduction for most bacteria.
10. Seamless and seamless welding: After strict construction and installation, the joints of PVC flooring (plastic flooring) sheets with special pattern are very small and can hardly be seen from a distance; PVC flooring (plastic flooring) coils can be completely seamless by seamless welding technology, which is impossible for ordinary flooring, so the floor can also be made seamless. The overall effect and visual effect are optimized to the greatest extent; the PVC floor (plastic floor) is the ideal choice in the environment requiring high overall effect of the ground, such as the office, and in the environment requiring high sterilization and disinfection, such as the hospital operating room.
11. Cutting and splicing is simple and easy: with a better artistic knife, you can tailor at will. At the same time, you can use different combinations of materials to give full play to the designer's intelligence and wisdom to achieve the best decorative effect; enough to make your ground a work of art, make your living space a palace of art, full of. Art breath.
12. Fast installation and construction: PVC floor (plastic floor) installation and construction is very fast, no cement mortar, good ground conditions with special environmental protection floor glue bonding, 24 hours later can be used.
13. Variety of designs and colors: PVC flooring (plastic flooring) has a wide variety of designs and colors, such as carpet pattern, stone pattern, wood floor pattern, and even personalized customization. The pattern is lifelike and beautiful, with rich and colorful accessories and decorative strips, it can combine the beautiful decorative effect.
14. Resistance to acid and alkali corrosion: By the examination of authoritative institutions, PVC flooring (plastic flooring) has strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, can withstand the test of harsh environment, and is very suitable for use in hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
15. Heat conduction and warmth preservation: PVC floor (plastic floor) has good thermal conductivity, uniform heat dissipation, small thermal expansion coefficient and relatively stable. In Europe, America, Japan, Korea and other countries and regions, PVC floor (plastic floor) is the preferred product of geothermal thermal floor, which is very suitable for family paving, especially in the cold areas of northern China.
16. Convenient maintenance: PVC floor (plastic floor) maintenance is very convenient, the ground dirty wipe with a mop can be.
17. Environmental protection and renewable: Today is an era of pursuing sustainable development. New materials and new energy are emerging in an endless stream. PVC flooring (plastic flooring) is the only renewable floor decoration material, which has great significance for protecting our natural resources and ecological environment of the earth.
18. International fashion; PVC flooring (plastic flooring) is a new type of floor decoration material widely used in the world today. It is popular in European and American markets and Asia-Pacific markets. It is also very popular in China and has very broad prospects for development.
Add: No. 71 Xiangyi Road, Gutang Industrial Zone, Yiting Town, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China
Phone: 13957929011 Fax: 0579-85773318
E-mail: email@example.com MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org